Neil Moss is coming to East Gippsland to give two different presentation in Bengworden and Tambo Crossing.
On 14th of August in Tambo Crossing, Neil will be discussing a practical approach to high country farming.
Topics will include:
1. Setting up and optimizing pasture systems for High Country Beef and Sheep Enterprises.
2. Short and long term solutions for improving pastures and managing feed gaps on a High Country farm.
3. Strategies for combating invasive grass species in highland pastures.
On the 15th of August in Bairnsdale with a farm walk in Bengworden, Neil will review and discuss:
1. Different pasture systems using local farm enterprises
2. Developing resilient and flexible pasture systems in a challenging climate
3. Planning for success.
For more information please see the two flyers below.
Must RSVP to Natalie on 5152 0612 or email@example.com